Students are requested to go to the International Relations Office to register and present the following documents:

  • Valid European Health Insurance Card
  • For students from non-EU countries, valid health insurance
  • Valid identification card or passport

After registration students will have to go to the Student Service Centre where a temporary student card is issued (which is valid for 2 months and then it needs to be renewed).

Legutóbbi frissítés: 2023. 02. 16. 13:50